Friday, June 1, 2012

BUTTONS, BUTTONS, WHERE DID I GET ALL THESE BUTTONS?

Where in the world did I get ALL these Buttons? I had no clue I had soooo many buttons. I have been stashing buttons away for years.

I pick up a jar of buttons here and there at estate sales, yard sales or thrift shops. Many times those who know I sew give me there stash.


I had to use my computer desk to even sort some more. I was looking for the vintage shell buttons when the idea to sort all these buttons came to mind. Wow! what a job. I'm still not done but it's a good start. I had to start color coding.

Hopefully the next time I need a particular button, this will simplify matters. I sorted for hours and still didn't finish the job. I still have more jars...


4 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

I love buttons too..........don't have near that many!!!!

wesliane said...

quelle belle collection de boutons

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Hi Sherri, I had a time browsing through all of these buttons. I found many I forgot I had.

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Wesliane! :)