Thursday, February 14, 2013

SNEAK PEEK ~ WOODLAND FAIRY? ~ ADDING EMBELLISHMENTS

I'm making rosettes for her dress. I'm using a soft netting fabric (somewhat like tulle) and added a gold sequin and a tiny bead to the center. The gold rick rack and rosettes pinned in place to see if it's to my liking. I also have her arms pinned in place until I decide the position. Once sewn in place that's it....no changing. I almost like her the way she is before wings....but I was thinking more on the lines of a Woodland Fairy. 
Woodland Fairy by Bethann Scott ©2013

Beads, sequins, rosettes,  ©2013 Bethann Scott



6 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

You are so productive.......another doll already! I'm still working on clothing for 1 doll! Her colors are very woodland fairy. She's great.

Rhissanna said...

Oh! Another one of those lovely faces, I love her little pout and her pretty nose!

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Sherri. Yes, I've been busy. I'm so glad to be sewing again. Have lots of ideas to keep me going for awhile.

Thank-you Rhissanna. I thought I would do "pretty" for a little while.

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Sherri. Yes, I've been busy. I'm so glad to be sewing again. Have lots of ideas to keep me going for awhile.

Thank-you Rhissanna. I thought I would do "pretty" for a little while.

Cyndy Sieving- Reporter said...

I love your work....You need to apply to AFICC in Ohio to teach!!! Fantastic work

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Hi Cyndy, Thank-you for your kind words and your compliment about applying AFICC. I'm not sure I'm at the level of teaching yet. But who know what the future might hold. I think it would be fun.