Saturday, October 12, 2013

ARMS ~LEGS~ AND LACE PANTIES

Jill Mass Doll WIP by Bethann Scott
 She received her arms, legs and a pair of  lace panties. I made them knee length. She has these skinny legs, big tummy and bottom. Next I will be making her nylon stockings and a pink satin blouse. I did have to use the Craft Velour. I tried the doll in cotton and it just doesn't look good. Craft Velour has a fuzzy side and a smooth side, either side of the fabric can be facing out. I decided to have the smooth side facing out.



3 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Oh my Bethann she does make me giggle! You are so good a character dolls. Skinny legs, big belly and butt are only cute on a doll however,:~)

Mary Ann Tate said...

Adorable...I love her lace panties....LOL

Shashi Nayagam said...

She looks adorable. I can almost imagine her in wrinkled silk stockings:)