Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

MOON RAISER DOLL ~MOONRAISER~ FINISHED

  I finished the Moon Raiser Doll today. This was a fun online doll class given by Patti LaValley. She is a mixed media doll with a cloth coverd mask and paperclay moon. I made her a necklace using bicone crystals and faux pearls.

Moon Raiser Doll made by Bethann Scott (design by Patti LaValley)
 I wrapped a white satin flower around the stem and embellished the bottom with silver glimmer silk leafs and an lace rosette to the center. I gave the moon some craters for texture and then painted with a pearl essence color wash before shading.



2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Wow!! She is excellent:) You were right. She needed that necklace. As I said before the pearl paint really adds a moon like sheen...just beautiful.

Sherri Farley said...

I have enjoyed watching the progression of the Moon Raiser. She has an ethereal quality about her. I love the dimple crater on the man in the moon. Beautiful job.

Blog Archive