Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE TRAVELLER~ LESSON FOUR~ THE HAT~ BETHANN SCOTT ~ The Stitch Fiddler

Bethann Scott ©2014

Bethann Scott ©2014

I finished the hair, hat and beads for the coat. Hopefully the hair won't interfere with the little baby she will carry on her back. If so, I may add braids or bring the hair to the front.
Bethann Scott ©2014
 The the tip of the hat is similar to an elf style hat. I scrunched the tip down and pinned in place for now until I decide if I like this look.The coat was to receive cuffs with little buttons. I'm not sure if I'm going to add the cuffs. I may choose to leave as is so the circle embroidery is not covered up.

5 comments:

Mary Ann Tate said...

Fabulous!!! I love what you did with the hat. The embroidery is a nice touch. I think it would be a shame to cover the embroidery on the sleeves too.

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you so much Mary Ann....you made my day!

Shashi Nayagam said...

She turned out beautiful

Rhissanna said...

The hat is a fabulous touch! Adds so much character. And yes, a lady never travels without a hat!

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Shashi and Rhissanna. I'm still working on the hat's position.