Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

BACK TO DOLL MAKING

During the past summer months I've focused most of my energy doing yard work and gardening. Now that the weather is cooler it's time to get back to doll making.
 
Cloth Art Doll by Bethann Scott  The Stitch Fiddler

Even though I have two unfinished doll projects, I started another cloth doll. I need to finish her face coloring and then on to attach her arms. More than likely she will become a beautiful Witch with black hair and a Medieval Gown or a dress and cape. 

4 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person that has several projects going at one time!!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful:)

Chip Butter said...

She will be a beautiful witch. I've never cared for the ugly, scary ones.

Jo Ferguson said...

I love the depth in her soulful eyes.