Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

WITCH CORRINE

 In the previous post I sewed a cotton mock up blouse. I liked the full sleeve but not the bulk. So off came the blouse. Originally I planned on sewing a chemise and bloomers, but as I worked a different style emerged. Not the typical witch costume I sew.
Witch Art Doll by Bethann Scott © 2015

 
I sewed a mermaid style dress with godet inserts. Since the dress is form fitting bloomers wouldn't do so I sewed her velveteen tights. With the velveteen tights there is almost no need for shoes. 
It's been awhile since I named a doll, but this one may be named Corrine and yes, she is a witch.

Cloth Art Doll by Bethann Scott © The Stitch Fiddler

6 comments:

Judi Hunziker said...

Oh Beth, I think she is my favorite of your witches, I just love the design of her gown and the color is fabulous, great job!

Sherri Farley said...

I love her! She's a witch with some high style!

Chip Butter said...

Oh, what an enchanting one! She may well be one of your best! I love her...sweet, sweet face, stylish silver hair,and a costume a witch could only dream of... (Somehow, I knew she wouldn't end up with the mock up blouse, even though it was quite nice.)

Jan Conwell said...

First let me say you are very brave, sewing those types of fabric. They make me nuts. Second: bravo! She's lovely and must greatly appreciate the luxurious wardrobe you've made her. :~)

Mary Ann said...

Wow...fantastic costuming.

Shashi Nayagam said...

She is beautiful!. The costume is fantastic