Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

AMERICANA FATHER CHRISTMAS

IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH AN AMERICANA FATHER CHRISTMAS!!!

Folk Art Americana Father Christmas by Bethann Scott ©2016 The Stitch Fiddler


 What an exciting time it is today! Americana Father Christmas is celebrating!
I thought this Father Christmas fit the occasion. He stands 15 1/2" tall and is dressed in my favorite fabric, wool. Santa comes with a one lamb, a jointed bear, flag and a wreath accented with a star.


Americana Father Christmas by Bethann Scott ©2016 The Stitch Fiddler

Americana Father Christmas is listed in my Etsy Shop.


4 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

I love this Bethann! He's beautiful.

Mary Ann said...

Love all of your Santas Bethann:)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Love all the details on him . Wonderful

Jan Conwell said...

"...my favorite color; wool". You crack me up. Love the Americana Santa!

Blog Archive