Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

SANTAS SHEEP

Santas workshop is in full production and that includes his sheep. I don't think I've ever made so many sheep at one time. They each receive some sort of coat. Their faces need painted, ears need attached, eyes to be stitched and rustic bells placed around their neck for added charm.

Sheep WIP by Bethann Scott  The Stitch Fiddler ©2016

I found it hard to find little wooden pull carts for my sheep. I'm hoping one of these carts will work. I've never added a pull cart before....so I'm looking forward to see how I'll be attaching these to the sheep.


2 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

That is quiet a few of them. They look very cute😀

Sandy Pine said...

Your dolls are really lovely. Your Santa's are the style I like. The sheep are so cute. Have fun, i love this season.