Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'M A NEW MEMBER

Recently I was invited to join a group "The Professional Doll Makers Art Guild". After viewing the website, I decided to join and became a new member today. The dolls are to be originals and not from patterns. I'm truly amazed at all the wonderful doll makers and their talent.


As many of you know, I don't show photos of myself. Well, I guess it was time to get over that fact because I needed to submit a photo of me for the new member page and for my doll page.


This is my photo you will see on the website.



6 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

Oh, there you are. I LOVE having a face to go with a name. And a beautiful face, at that. Enjoy your group--I look forward to hearing how being a member goes for you.

Mary Ann said...

Well done!! I love your page. It really shows the depth of you work.

Chip Butter said...

Congratulations, Bethann! I did take a look at your page and enjoyed reading how you got to where you are today. Having never seen a photo of you, my mental picture of you was rather fairy-like...and I was right!

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Thank-you ladies. I've been hesitant to show my photo. If the group did one thing, maybe it was for me to introduce myself!

Sherri Farley said...

You truly are a "beautiful" doll maker! Congrats, I love the page.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Congratulations Bethann. It is lovely to put a face to a name. Thanks for sharing. All your doll's are amazing