Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

AMERICANA FOLK ART BUNNY RABBIT


                             I've been busy working on this adorable Americana Bunny Rabbit. He is made using coffee stained Osnaburg fabric. His navy blue top hat and coat jacket are made using a piece of soft brushed upholstery fabric. I bought a huge box of samples and this is one of them. His trousers are a striped corduroy and I accented that hat with a matching piece of fabric. He is all dressed up and ready for that special Americana Day.                     
AMERICANA FOLK ART BUNNY RABBIT

This Rabbit was a custom order that has sold. I hope to make more like him soon!




4 comments:

wesliane said...

superbe ce lapin
bravo

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Thank-you Wesliane :)

Martha said...

Hi Bethann, this is martha Bishop. I don't have alot of experience on blogging, but i found yours.Everything is so great. love all the dolls. You are so talented. thank you for visiting my blog. It is very plain compared to everyone else, but anyway, I will be coming back to see you soon. love martha

The Stitch Fiddler said...

Oh Thank-you Martha,I'm so glad you stopped by for a visit. I think you do a good job on your blog and I love your dollies.

Bethann

Blog Archive