Sunday, December 28, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL


Gingerbread Father Christmas by Bethann Scott thestitchfiddler

GINGERBREAD FATHER CHRISTMAS
My wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season are a little later than usual this year. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.

As for me I was quite busy "cleaning out my attic" full of things collected over the years and found myself making several trips to the Goodwill and Salvation Army to donate. I didn't plan on all this sorting, after all I had a Gingerbread Father Christmas to finish. But Father Christmas and his sheep waited patiently on the shelf as I took truck loads to the thrift stores. Many of the items were Christmas decorations that I hoped others would enjoy.

Now that Christmas Day has come and gone, I'm now back to sewing and hope to finish Santa Claus and a few other projects.





4 comments:

Sherri Farley said...

Gingerbread Father Christmas is a very handsome fella. I love all his extras. At least you finished yours, I didn't even start one this year! I missed not working on one. Feels good to have a proper clean out once in a while doesn't it.

Hill Top Post said...

What a nice way to start the New Year...a clean attic and another wonderful new Father Christmas. Gingerbread Father Christmas is a delightful fellow. I do love your little folk art sheep. Oh, how my Woodsy Father Christmas, Zeke, would love to have one to carry under his arm. Maybe next year...

Mary Ann Tate said...

Father Christmas is wonderful...love him:) I hope you and your family have a fabulous New Year.

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Sherri, Mary, and Mary Ann for your gracious comments on Father Christmas.