Saturday, May 27, 2017

ALICE AND THE DODO BIRD FINISHED ~The Stitch Fiddler~

I was glad to pick up a needle and finish the Dodo Birds clothing. I found this soft brushed suede fabric in my stash and thought it would be perfect for his vest and jacket. The Dodo is 15" tall and Alice is 13" (including her stand).

Alice in Wonderland and The Dodo Bird by Bethann Scott "The Stitch Fiddler" ©2017
I didn't get fancy with the clothing. I wanted the dolls to be the center of attention. 
Here's Alice in a simple two piece bodice and skirt outfit made with pastel blue linen. She wears white cotton petticoat and bloomer underpinnings.
Alice In Wonderland Cloth Doll by Bethann Scott ©2017




4 comments:

Jan Conwell said...

So much lovely detail! Very well done.

Hill Top Post said...

Beautiful...just beautiful...both characters!!! I'm really amazed at your meticulous work.

Sherri Farley said...

You've outdone yourself with this pair! I love them both. I agree the dolls do speak for themselves, but I like the Alice's dress. Her hair is amazing. The Dodo is adorable. Good work.

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Jan, Chip Butter and Sherri. I enjoy reading each comment. I'm glad that you like the dolls.