Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Rabbits and Facebook

I have Spring fever especially since the last couple of days have been in the upper 60s. Here in Ohio we don't expect this lovely type of weather in February. I started sewing my wool Rabbits and listed them in Etsy.




A few months back I also opened up a Facebook page. For those of you who would like to follow along with me on FB and like my page, below is the link. Now back to sewing more rabbits.

I'm having some fun experimenting with collages for my FB cover page. For now I have this one posted but will be changing to a spring cover page soon.


3 comments:

Chip Butter said...

I love your rabbits! The dark one surely does catch my eye!

Sherri Farley said...

I love your bunnies!! See you on facebook.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Love your rabbits