Thursday, November 17, 2016

GINGERBREAD FATHER CHRISTMAS~ Bethann Scott~ The Stitch Fiddler

Wow another week has passed by, where does time go? In the past week I'm managed to finish a couple of Gingerbread Father Christmas dolls. I also have three that need their clothing. After these Father Christmas dolls are done, I'm moving on to do a few Snowmen.  I'm just not the kind of artist that likes to make dolls in a production style process and prefer one doll at a time. But Christmas is different and it's the time of year I can indulge in my "Folk Art" style.

 Father Christmas by Bethann Scott ©2016

Folk Art Santa Claus Doll by Bethann Scott ©2016 

5 comments:

Hindustanka said...

This Father Christmas is so beautifully made! I love the Ginger bread idea :) Lovely dolls you make!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Fabulous. All the small details are wonderful. I love your sheep:)

Sherri Farley said...

These are soooo yummy!!

Hill Top Post said...

I love your folk art Santas...so well dressed along with all the little goodies for a Merry Merry Christmas!

Jan Conwell said...

Your Santas are gorgeous, Bethann. I love color in most everything, but the one with the light coat is so appealing to me.