Tuesday, November 28, 2017

GNOME ART DOLL ~CHRISTMAS ELF~ The Stitch Fiddler

My latest creation for the Holiday season is this Christmas Gnome or should I say Elf?

OOAK Gnome Art Doll by Bethann Scott ©2017

I needle felted his coat using several different fiber colors. I wasn't sure how the green would turn out. But I loved it and added it to the edges. The coat is very soft....I think I want one.
~The Stitch Fiddler~ Needle Felt Elf Jacket by Bethann Scott ©2017 

Christmas Gnome Art Doll by Bethann Scott ©2017

4 comments:

Hill Top Post said...

Gnome or elf, I love him! I think he really shows just how talented you are! HIs needle felted coat and hat are wonderful. I can feel the softness and think I should like a coat like this too!

The Stitch Fiddler Bethann Scott said...

Thank-you Chip Butter (Mary). I had such fun creating him.

Sherri Farley said...

Bethann, he is adorable. Every time I see a new creation I think it's my favorite, but you continue to surprise and amaze me!! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas.

Jan Conwell said...

He kinda looks like somebody I went to college with. :~)